What are the graphic branding opportunities for InCharg Charging Solutions?
The primary graphic branding for InCharg Charging Solutions are vinyl countertop graphics or SEG fabric graphics (backlit and non-backlit). In most cases, these are graphics that can be removed. Most companies have a full graphic printed that covers the entire surface, although smaller adhesive graphics are also available. Some companies have elected to have the sides branded as well.
In addition to printed graphics, the laminate color often serves as a branding opportunity depending on your corporate color(s). White LED lights will enhance the laminate color on the perimeter.
Finally, selecting RGB programmable LED lights allows you to choose the specific LED color you want on the perimeter lighting. These are infinity adjustable and come with multiple programs where the lights flash or sequence through a color pattern. There are several videos online that show the sequencing.Ask a Question
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Suggested lead times may vary depending on current orders. Please check with Customer Service.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords