What are the key differences between Stand Tough Hand Sanitizer Stands and most imported versions?
1. Stand Tough Stands are based on 10 years of designing and building tablet stands for trade shows and events. In those enviroments, the stands must be attractive but more importantly, durable and functional for years. They can't fail, even when assembled and disassembled hundreds of times.
2. The Stand Tough vertical post is engineered aluminum extrusion, which is significantly thicker and stronger than the thin vertical posts of imported stands. The base is steel to give it additonal stability.
3. The post and base are powder-coated white. The mounting plate/drip tray is surgical stainless steel. Together, these offer unmatched durability and cleanliness.
4. The MOD-9001, for example, weighs 18 lbs without the dispenser. Compare that to most imported stands which weigh between 9-12 lbs, which is what a gallon of milk weighs. In most cases, your sanitizer stand will be in a public area, either for customers or employees. It's important that the whatever stand you choose is sturdy, safe, and will last for years.
5. All Stand Tough Stands are Made in the USAAsk a Question
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Suggested lead times may vary depending on current orders. Please check with Customer Service.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords